These Terms relate to your use of Aerapass (“we”, “us”, “our”, the “Service”) including present and future functionality offered by Aerapass and your Aerapass account.
You must be 18 years of age to register as an Aerapass customer to engage in any transaction on this site. Additionally, in order to engage in any transaction on this site, you must agree to the Terms & Conditions which we suggest you read carefully. By clicking the acceptance button, you acknowledge that you have read, and understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below you should not complete your application with Aerapass.
Each user is solely responsible for his or her transactions through Aerapass.
As a condition of use of our service, you agree that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
The Service is provided to individuals only and for personal use only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
By having an account with Aerapass, you agree to be bound by the terms outlined in this Service Agreement.
Aerapass may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate service without cause or notice, should your conduct fail to conform to these conditions.
Aerapass is a web based service and we use the internet to send and receive communications. You agree to be bound by all internet laws, and all other applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
You also agree to not use Aerapass to interfere or disrupt networks connected to this service, and to comply with all the rules, policies and procedures connected to this service. You agree that you will not use Aerapass for illegal purposes.
You agree not to transmit, or allow others to use your account to transmit, through Aerapass, any objectionable material including, but not limited to, unlawful or harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful or obscene material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate terms.
You will not use this service to send junk email or spam, or use email lists that contain any person that has not specifically agreed to be included on that list.
You agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
You will not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
We do not allow spam at Aerapass. Anyone found to be generating spam from within our system will have their user privileges revoked immediately. Persons attempting to forward spam email messages inbound to our system will be blocked and prevented from sending further email to any Aerapass users.
Aerapass may terminate your access to the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and password.
The information and services included in or available through the Service may include inaccuracies or errors. Aerapass may make improvements and/or changes to the Service at any time without notice.
Aerapass does not guarantee that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that bugs or malfunctions will be corrected, or that the Service and its servers are free of harmful components.
Aerapass does not guarantee that the uses of its Service, or the materials provided within the Service, are accurate, without error, or reliable.
Aerapass provides its Service “as is” and makes no warranty or covenant in regards to the availability, reliability, or timeliness of the Service.
Aerapass will not be held responsible for any and all damages whatsoever as a result of the loss of use, data or profits connected to the performance of Aerapass. Aerapass is not responsible or liable for any product or service acquired or requested using the Service.
You agree that Aerapass, its parents, subsidiaries, officers and employees, cannot be held responsible for any third party claim, demand, or damage, including lawyers fees, arising out of your use of the Service.
Notwithstanding these Terms & Conditions, at no time can any other of the terms and conditions listed the maximum liability of any claim against Aerapass ever exceed the actual fee received by Aerapass.
The amount of message storage space per member may be limited. Some messages may not be processed due to space constraints or outbound message limitations. You agree that Aerapass is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store messages or other information.
Change or Cancellation Fees
Any changes including but not limited to Account Loading or Account Holder Name details that change or are cancelled before loading the account will incur a maximum fee of USD $75.00 per account loading application. All changes must be requested online using the contact us page or submitting a support ticket. No change or charge will be executed unless requested in writing online or by email and you confirm your acceptance of the changes in response to an Aerapass email.
If a refund is requested, Aerapass will refund your account minus charges incurred by Aerapass including credit card processing fees, bank fees, processing fees and/or foreign exchange fees. Therefore, the amount refunded will be the amount received less the fees. This will be refunded to your credit card or Aerapass account. If you used debit card, please advise and supply your bank details. It is important to note that some debit cards cannot be refunded. Aerapass is not responsible for refunds made to debit cards that do not support refunds, therefore, please advise when this is the case. Aerapass may provide an estimate of the refund amount, however, this is purely a best guess estimate and is not a guaranty of the final amount refunded.
Credit Card Usage
By selecting a Credit/Debit Card as a means of payment, you confirm agreement to the following conditions:
You will be charged a third party supplier fee of 6.5%. If the service provider, including a bank, does not provide the service requested which you have transacted and paid for including but not limited to the holding of funds or the payment service provider becomes insolvent, your liability is against that provider, and not against Aerapass. If payment for the service was made to Aerapass by credit card, by accepting these account loading conditions, you agree that you will not seek to chargeback your credit card payment.
In the event you do a chargeback and the result is that Aerapass has to pay a service provider including but not limited to any double or duplicate transaction made by you where we have suffered a loss as a result of this chargeback. Aerapass reserves the right to recover any outstanding debt and if necessary handing it over to a debt collection agency. You may also be liable for any legal or collection cost. You agree to allow Aerapass to obtain and/or provide your credit information to/from any credit reporting agency. Always verify that the price is quoted is in the currency displayed on the transaction approval confirmation as set by your bank. Most services may be quoted in the local currency. If you are in doubt or uncertain please enquire before loading your account. If the price is quoted in a currency other than AUD, your credit card may be charged in that currency and will be converted to AUD at the prevailing rate by your bank. The latter may also charge a conversion fee (usually between 1% and 3%), or may be converted by us using the prevailing selling rate on that day.
Bank Transfer Payments
We will not load your account until we have received cleared funds into our account. Clearing funds from banks for internet banking transfers can vary from a few minutes up to 48 hours or longer over weekends. Check with your bank to ascertain its protocol. For direct over the counter transfers or cash deposits, cleared funds is instantaneously worldwide. If Aerapass does not receive funds by the time the loading application expires, the application for loading will be automatically cancelled. Aerapass’s liability is limited to the amount received into your account. With direct bank deposits, these are limited to teller electronic transfer or cash deposit. Check deposits are not accepted.
Aerapass is an agent and not a service provider. As such, all refunds are based on Aerapass receiving the refund from the card issuer or bank or other provider. In the event, we provide a refund that is later rejected by the bank or service provider, and Aerapass is charged, you are responsible for repaying Aerapass for the charges. In this instance, Aerapass will pass on the charge to the same credit card credited with the refund. In the event that the refund was paid in cash, check or by bank transfer, you will be responsible for repaying Aerapass the fees.
By your requesting a refund, you acknowledge that you are aware of these Terms & Conditions and you agree that any dispute regarding a non-refund and or a chargeback is to be settled between you and the issuer or service provider and not with Aerapass. You also acknowledge that Aerapass acts solely as agent on your behalf with all suppliers. You also agree that you will not instruct your bank to chargeback any such charge as described above.
You acknowledge that the information, prices, times, etc. provided on our website or quoted to you, are supplied to us by third parties including but not limited to banks, foreign exchange agents or card issuers, etc. In the event of an error either by a third party, a member of our company or a software or data capture error, we reserve the right, in consultation with you, to make the required changes. Third party providers impose different terms and conditions on the sale of specific products featured on this site.
Supplier direct payments
At times, payment providers will charge a customer’s credit card directly. To this end, we reserve the right to pass on your credit card details and any other essential transaction details to a third party supplier. These providers may charge your card directly for all or part of your loading transaction payment.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, you agree to be bound by and submit to the jurisdiction of Australian Law Courts, Tribunals and Alternate Dispute Resolution Forum and the laws of those applicable particularly in the State of Queensland (within the City of Brisbane) as the appropriate place for any action or disagreement arising between Aerapass to be commenced, determined and made the subject of recovery action at first instance; and thereafter wherever you may live.
Non Disclosure / Non Circumvention Agreement
This Agreement is made and entered and agreed by you and and between Aerapass Limited whose address is 30C Morrison Plaza, 5-9 A Morisson Hill Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, hereinafter collectively referred to as the “PARTY or PARTIES.”
The PARTIES include any entity or person that is currently or in the future associated with the PARTIES. This agreement is a reciprocal one between the PARTIES and is binding upon them and their heirs, assigns, and successors.
- It is agreed that the identity of any source, supplier, processes, Intellectual Property and/or client introduced by either of the PARTIES to the other is the property of the introducing signatory unless the other signatory proves that they have had prior, documented business involvement with said contact.
- Non-Circumvention. Each Party agrees not to enter into business relations with the other Party’s referrals or clients or suppliers or with third parties concerning said referrals without providing for the Compensation of the other Party. Compensation will be based on the Parties’ usual fees.
- The PARTIES hereby agree to hold in confidence and not disclose in any manner whatsoever, any of the confidential, proprietary information, including the names, phone numbers, etc. of any source, and/or client that the PARTIES introduce to each other.
- Neither PARTY will disclose any Confidential Information of the other PARTY to third parties except those individuals who are required to have the information in order to carry out the discussions of the contemplated business.
- Each PARTY has had or will have those individuals and entities to whom Confidential Information of the other PARTY is disclosed or who have access to Confidential Information of the other PARTY sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement in content substantially similar to this.
- Each PARTY agrees to notify the other PARTY in writing of any misuse or misappropriation of such Confidential Information of the other PARTY that may come to its attention.
- If it is determined that any of the PARTIES has violated this agreement, the PARTY in violation Agrees to reimburse the other PARTY, its assignee, or designee the full amount it would have received had it been involved with the transaction, plus court costs and legal expenses deemed fair by the court. This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Queensland, Australia.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding concerning the subject matter here of and supersedes and replaces all prior negotiations and proposed agreements, written or oral. In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected thereby. Neither of the Parties may alter, amend, nor modify this agreement except by an instrument in writing signed by either Party, or their duly authorized representatives.
- By electronic agreement of the above Parties, we confirm that we have full authority to execute this agreement and obligate any company, firm, corporation, partnership, organization, individual, and/or entity referenced herein. This electronically signed click wrap agreement or any "signed" email transmissions of this document shall be considered an original of the document, and shall have the same effect and force as signed hard-copy originals of the document.
Third Party Sites
The links included within this Web site may allow you leave the Aerapass site and visit third party sites. These third party sites are not under the control of Aerapass.
Aerapass is not responsible for the contents of any third party site nor is Aerapass responsible for the functionality of any third party site. Aerapass provides links to our service to you strictly as a convenience. Aerapass does not endorse the sites of any third parties.
Aerapass is not responsible in any part to connections or dealings with advertisers or their promotions.
Changes to Terms
Aerapass reserves the right to review and change this agreement regarding the use of the Service at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of the agreement on the App. You are responsible for regularly reviewing Aerapass policies. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Pre Paid Debit Terms & Conditions
Aerapass Pre Paid Debit card is provided by Aerapass Limited in accordance with following terms and conditions. By purchasing or using your Pre Paid Debit card you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise indicated, following expressions shall have following meanings herein:
Account refers to each specific account established by the Company in response to related Pre Paid Debit card and identified by account number on the electronic traveler’s cheque;
Transaction amount means amount of each transaction;
The Company means Aerapass Ltd.;
Cardholder means people who register cardholder’s information on Aerapass currency Pre Paid Debit card portal website;
Expiry date means Expiry date printed on Pre Paid Debit card card;
Hong Kong means Hong Kong Special Administrative Region;
Aerapass Pre Paid Debit card means a card issued by the Company with designated amount;
Aerapass currency Pre Paid Debit card portal website or Pre Paid Debit card portal website means the following website: card.Aerapass.com
Foreign Currency Transaction means any transaction in currencies other than the base currency of the Pre Paid Debit card;
Transaction means commodity transaction, either the purchase of goods and/or services, or withdrawal from ATM affected by the use of the Pre Paid Debit card.
Unless the context requires otherwise, the singular includes the plural and vice versa and the words importing a gender includes every gender.
Basic Features of Pre Paid Debit card
- The Aerapass Pre Paid Debit card is reloadable with base currency in Pre Paid Debit card (foreign currencies may be loaded after being converted into the base currency at the Pre Paid Debit card foreign exchange rate determined by the sales company).
- Fund in Pre Paid Debit card account is not stored in the Pre Paid Debit card card through electronic device, magnetic tape, optical method or any other methods. Related fund will be stored in the account. Under any circumstances, fund in the account will not be regarded as deposit in the Company.
- Reporting of loss of Pre Paid Debit card. If Pre Paid Debit card is lost or stolen, cardholders shall immediately report loss to Customer Service Center. At the time of reporting of loss, customer service officer shall verify ID information of cardholders and Pre Paid Debit card use information. After successful reporting of loss of Pre Paid Debit card by cardholder, fund in the Pre Paid Debit card account will be frozen. After successful reporting of loss, cardholder may apply to the designated shops for re-issuance of Pre Paid Debit card card (within business hours of such designated shops. Latest shop information shall be subject to shop list on Pre Paid Debit card portal website. For the purpose of ensuring account safety of cardholders, customer service officer will verify ID of cardholders. As for cardholder who fails to pass ID certification or provide valid ID certificate document, the Company shall have the right to decline the re-issuance of Pre Paid Debit card and any balance in the lost Pre Paid Debit card card account will not be refunded.
- After successful re-issuance of new Pre Paid Debit card, balance in the lost Pre Paid Debit card card account will be transferred into the new Pre Paid Debit card card account. Reporting of loss and re-issuance of new card will incur certain expenses. Please refer to Article 4 for details.
- E-Cheque is in the nature similar to cash. In case of use unauthorized by the cardholder or embezzlement, the Company will not refund any used or embezzled amount to the cardholder.
- Main function of Aerapass Pre Paid Debit card is for consumption by cardholders. In order to ensure legitimate purpose, management fee will be charged if Pre Paid Debit card is not used for a long time. Please refer to Article 4 for details.
How to use a Pre Paid Debit card
- Before use of Pre Paid Debit card, cardholders shall first register true and accurate personal information on Aerapass currency Pre Paid Debit card portal website for the purpose of subsequent provision of Pre Paid Debit card related service. If cardholders fail to register personal information on the portal website, the Company will not provide the following services including reporting of loss, card replacement etc. The Company will not be responsible for any risk and loss caused by cardholders’ failure of registration or false or inaccurate registered information.
- E-Cheque card can only be used at terminals and ATMs with the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark or other terminals published by the Company from time to time and transactions authorized by the Company. Transaction in foreign currency will incur currency conversion fee. Please refer to Article 4 for details.
- At the time of transaction, authorized transaction amount and related expense will be immediately frozen from the fund in the cardholder’s Pre Paid Debit card account. Once transaction is authorized, transaction cannot be terminated or cancelled.
- At the time of using Pre Paid Debit card in some specific merchants (including but not limited to hotels and restaurants), such merchants may deduct extra amount as tips. In case of any doubt about such tips, please directly communicate with the merchants.
- Cardholder is not recommended to use Pre Paid Debit card for pre-authorization, such as the guarantee for payment, like the deposit for hotels, cruise lines or car rental, because such merchants probably estimate the final bill, but estimated amount is not available for the time being. Although only actual amount indicated on the final bill will be deducted from your Pre Paid Debit card, cardholder will be able to use difference between actual amount and estimated amount 30 days after transaction date at the latest.
- Within 90 days before expiry date and 30 days after expiry date of Pre Paid Debit card, cardholder may replace the Pre Paid Debit card with a new Pre Paid Debit card in the designated shop by providing personal ID certificate and inputting correct transaction password of the original Pre Paid Debit card. If cardholder fails to provide related certificate and input correct transaction password or conduct replacement at the designated replacement date, the Company shall have the right to decline the cardholder’s application for replacement and not to refund balance in the Pre Paid Debit card account. After successful replacement, balance in the original Pre Paid Debit card account will be transferred into the new card. In case of card replacement before expiry date, the Company will collect service charge for earlier card replacement. Please refer to Article 4 for details.
- Redemption of Unspent Funds. If Cardholder confirms he or she will not use Pre Paid Debit card any more, balance of the Pre Paid Debit card account and such balance is lower than specified upper limit , Cardholder may, 30 days after occurrence date of the last authorized transaction, cash out the balance in the Pre Paid Debit card from the designated shop with Cardholder’s ID card and the E-cheque, but the Company has the right to deduct amount owed to the Company due to such Pre Paid Debit card or other Pre Paid Debit card under his/her name. Other fees will also apply. Please refer to Article 4 for details. If cardholder fails to provide related document and information, the Company shall have the right to decline cardholder’s application for redemption of balance and not to refund balance in the Pre Paid Debit card account.
- Cardholder shall be responsible for all transactions under Pre Paid Debit card. Cardholder shall not use or attempt to use, explicitly or implicitly authorize or allow the third party to log in adult and gambling websites or purchase commodities from such website or conduct any illegal activities. Cardholder shall observe all laws and regulations related to Pre Paid Debit card in Hong Kong and countries where Pre Paid Debit card is purchased/or used (including all applicable foreign exchange regulatory measures). If the cardholder breaches foregoing provisions, or the Company, at its own discretion or in accordance with a report by others, deems cardholders are engaged in any criminal activity or related to any criminal or anti-society personnel or organizations, the Company shall have the right to suspend or cancel such Pre Paid Debit card and/or terminate this agreement.
- Cardholder is obligated to log in Pre Paid Debit card portal website and verify transactions. If cardholder finds the transaction under Pre Paid Debit card is not approved or authorized, cardholder shall inform Customer Service Center of the same within 60 days after completion of transaction. In case of delay, cardholder shall be deemed to have approved such transaction and agreed to bear all risks and liabilities of such transaction.
- E-Cheque cannot be used to transfer money.
- E-Cheque cannot be used to overdraw.
- As for expenses payable by cardholder in accordance with this agreement, the Company shall have the right to make deduction from balance of any Pre Paid Debit card held by cardholder without notifying the cardholder in advance in case of delayed payment. If cardholder believes deduction is not correct, cardholder may make an objection to our Company.
How to Ensure Safety of Pre Paid Debit card and Password
- Cardholder shall sign his/her name on the back of the card as soon as possible upon receipt of Pre Paid Debit card. Once it is signed, it will be nontransferable. Registered information shall be identical to signature information, or the Company shall have the right to decline acceptance of such Pre Paid Debit card.
- Cardholder shall take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure safety of Pre Paid Debit card and confidentiality of password and other safety information of Pre Paid Debit card held by the cardholder.
- Cardholder shall not allow anyone else to use his or her Pre Paid Debit card, password or other safety information.
- Cardholder shall not write or record password or other safety information on Pre Paid Debit card.
- If Cardholder inputs incorrect password for successive three times in the same transaction, such Pre Paid Debit card account may be frozen. Once Pre Paid Debit card is frozen, cardholder shall contact Customer Service Center to restart Pre Paid Debit card. It will take 24 hours to restart Pre Paid Debit card.
- If cardholder doubts his or her Pre Paid Debit card is embezzled or used for inappropriate purpose or anyone else may know password or other safety information of Pre Paid Debit card, cardholder shall log in cardholder portal website to freeze Pre Paid Debit card or contact Customer Service Center to freeze Pre Paid Debit card as soon as possible. If lost Pre Paid Debit card is found soon afterwards, cardholder may log in Pre Paid Debit card portal website to restart such Pre Paid Debit card, or cardholder may call Customer Service Center, such Pre Paid Debit card shall not be restarted until customer service personnel verifies ID information with cardholder and confirms Pre Paid Debit card can be continuously used.
- If the Company requires cardholder to confirm detailed information of lost, stolen or inappropriately used Pre Paid Debit card in writing or assist the Company and any law enforcement and administration authorities with investigation, cardholder shall provide assistance.
- Cardholder shall be responsible for all unauthorized transactions under Pre Paid Debit card, including but not
limited to following situations:
- Cardholder is engaged in fraudulent or dishonest conduct;
- Cardholder fails to use Pre Paid Debit card in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- Cardholder fails to report loss after he or she is aware of loss, stealing or inappropriate use of Pre Paid Debit card;
- Cardholder fails to take reasonable measures to ensure safety of Pre Paid Debit card.
Fees and Transaction Limits
Fees standard of Pre Paid Debit card are expressed on the individual card holder agreement.
Foregoing fees standard merely represents the Company’s charge of foregoing items and does not includes extra expenses possibly charged by some ATM operators and merchants or restriction or limit established by them. The Company will adjust foregoing fees standard from time to time. Please refer to Pre Paid Debit card portal website for latest fees standard.
Secured Transaction Limit
For the purpose of ensuring safety of capital in Pre Paid Debit card account of cardholder, there is a restriction over transaction amount and frequency of Pre Paid Debit card. In case of any doubt about such security restriction, please call our Customer Service Center.
Relationship between Merchants and Cardholder
- It shall not be the responsibility or liability of the Company if the merchant of an intended Transaction refuses to accept the Pre Paid Debit card.
- The cardholder shall handle all disputes in relation to any Transaction directly with the relevant merchant. Under no circumstances shall the Company be responsible to handle any dispute in the relation to any Transaction.
Collection of Personal Information
- The Company may contact cardholder through telephone, mail address or email address contained in contact information provided by cardholder. In case of change in name, address, telephone or mail address, cardholder shall immediately inform the Company of the same.
- Through purchasing and/or using Pre Paid Debit card, cardholder agrees the Company or the Company’s service providers or agents may deal with materials of Pre Paid Debit card service under these terms and conditions collected in accordance with confidentiality policy of the Company.
- The Company may provide materials of cardholder to the third party for the purpose of provision of Pre Paid Debit card service, product publicity and promotion activities, material analysis, anti-money laundering, investigation of crimes, observation of laws and regulations, law enforcement and prevention of fraud.
- Personal information of cardholder may be processed in other countries or regions outside the place of purchase, but the Company and all service providers or agents shall have sufficient security measures to safeguard personal information of cardholder.
- Cardholder agrees the Company may contact cardholder for other related products and services provided by Aerapass and other affiliated parties. If cardholder does not desire to receive such information any more, cardholder may contact the Company. Cardholder also agrees the Company may send information related to Pre Paid Debit card functions or his Pre Paid Debit card to his mobile phone, including but not limited to prompt about sufficiency of balance and approaching expiry, etc.
- For the purpose of assisting the Company in providing Pre Paid Debit card service and improving service quality of the Company, telephone communication may be recorded and/or monitored. Though use of such service, cardholder agrees on such record and/or monitoring.
Amendments and Notifications
- The company may at its discretion change any of these terms and conditions with immediate effect by publishing such change on the Pre Paid Debit card website or through any other ways deemed appropriate by the Company. The change affects fees and charge and the liabilities or obligations of the cardholder will not take effect until 30 days after it is published. This clause does not apply to changes beyond the Company’s control.
- The company may from time to time publish all latest information relating to the Pre Paid Debit card (including any information which it is obliged to publish under these terms and conditions) via the Pre Paid Debit card website.
Exclusion of Liability
- The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever arising relating to the Pre Paid Debit card except where it is caused by the negligence or willful default of the Company.
- The Company does not have ownership over any ATMs or sales terminals or operate any ATMs or sales terminals. Therefore, the Company will not bear liability for denial of Pre Paid Debit card by ATMs and sales terminals.
Law and Jurisdiction
Such terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with laws of Hong Kong. Cardholder irrevocably submits to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Hong Kong.
- If whole or part of any term under such terms and conditions becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, other terms shall not be affected or prejudiced.
- If the Company fails to take actions or omits or delays performance or implementation of any right under such terms and conditions, the Company shall not be deemed to have waived related right. Single, partial or defective performance of any right shall not prejudice further performance of related rights or any other rights.